- Please add tfsmall.com to your safe senders list in your email software. Also, please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive an email from our team within 2 hours after submitting a claim.
- There must be a separate claim filed for each invoice.
- Transport Financial Service only accepts claims submitted online. Paper applications mailed, faxed, or sent by email will no longer be accepted.
- You must first register and respond to confirmation email sent.
- Once registered, click “New ticket” to start. From there, make a selection in Help Topic and fill out requested info. In the Post reply section provided you can write a brief description (Broker, Carrier, Amount, Etc..) and upload your documents Drop files here or Choose Them to browse for your files on your computer. Once you have submitted the claim you will receive a confirmation email with your claim #.
- All communication will be sent through your claim ticket/tickets, so please refer back for any status updates to your claim.
- You can come back and update your claim as needed. If you have any questions at all, please contact our team on 850.433.2294.