The BOC-3 filing is a requirement prior to an application for authority being granted active.
A BOC-3 form designates a process agent, which is a representative upon whom court papers may be served in any proceeding brought against a motor carrier, broker or freight forwarder. The BOC-3 filing is a requirement prior to an application for authority being granted active.
- No annual fees
- No additional fees due to name or address changes
- No fees if papers are ever served
- FMCSA approved – electronic filing of your BOC-3
- Consultation services at no additional cost
- Your BOC-3 form provided by E-mail on the same business day your payment is processed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.