DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
This package includes:
- The FMCSA along with the DOT requires that persons subject to the commercial driver’s license (CDL) requirements and their employers follow alcohol and drug rules. These rules include procedures for testing, frequency of test and substances test.
Who is required?
- Drivers who will operate a vehicle that is 26,000 pounds or more GVWR alone or when used in combination or
- Drivers who will operate a passenger vehicle that is designed to hold 16 or more passengers (including the driver) or
- Drivers who will operate a vehicle hauling hazmat that requires placarding
We are partnered with Lobdock Impairment Detection to provide you this program with these amazing benefits!
- A written DOT drug and alcohol testing policy for FMCSA for the company
- Step-by-Step instructions for compliance for DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Employee education materials
- Supervisor Training materials
- 24/7 response for accident consulting
- Management of random testing program (consortium) in compliance with DOT